Sunday, October 18, 2009

Turning Tricks week 11

damn Chris! awesome!

Turning Tricks – Week 11 from KrEEEstowfUr on Vimeo.


My name is Chris Layda, and this is my weekly video series called ‘Turning Tricks.’ Every week I try to learn at least one new trick, combination, or line. This series is meant to document my progress as a freestyle fixed gear rider.

"40 degree rain… all weekend! I got a little cabin fever and just decided to ride. I was tired of being locked inside. This was just a reminder that you can still have fun on days like this! Look for some funny spills and creative lines. Also, there is a decent ledge gap near the end."

New Tricks for this week include:
1. X-up to bar spin the opposite way to wheelie
2. Rainy and splashy lines.
3. Crazy “5 points” ledge gap to puddle (end).

No comments:

Post a Comment