Tuesday, July 14, 2009

tuesday

so i walked into a disco club last night
and holy shit, lemme tell ya.
i saw this man, this dream. he was the dream of a barnacle. all the barnacle wanted was to become human. he was ugly, so i took him home and my mutha kissed him. now hes a prince barnacle. bonnie 'prince' barnacle
as i marched through the party, i wonder who the host was, who's house i was in, and if i was even welcome. the blood in my viens was replaced by whiskey and my heart pumped it throughout by body, i could not stop dancing. i no longer cared if i was welcome, people who stared and laughed at me and tried to get me to leave recieved a heavy blow to the skull from the chair named my dancing partner. i rocked out all night, it was pretty shitty music too, but who cares, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment