Tuesday, March 31, 2009

today sucked

today was my last day with gunnar, after seeing how bad he had gotten this morning, i called and got the day off and spent the day laying with him and crying because he could no longer get up to eat drink OR go to the bathroom. we had him put to rest and it was awful. it was awful with emma when we had to do it to her, but this was different, he was my best friend and this house is incredibly lonely without hgim.i have never felt this sad. this was him this morning:


3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry Anthony, Gunnar was such a great dog. This weekend I'm coming up to hug you. love love-brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anthony! I feel really sorry. Brooke and I will be there this weekend, we should hang out and toast his life. would you be ok with that?

    ReplyDelete