Monday, November 23, 2009

<>

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I used to be a little less relaxed than I am these days.
That is, in part, due to moving away from everything I knew with little to no preparation. It was all I could do when I arrived to try not to worry about things too much. I did okay for a while, actually, I did very well! It is getting better still even though I move back in less than a week now. I will still be paying rent here so that is my only actual 'worry'. Still, I'm not that worried about it. Things will work out, they always do. It may be a pain in the bum for awhile, having to seriously save every penny until I feel somewhat financially stable enough to do the boom and bam and slap and tap. I mean, I will have some guaranteed hours at the fudge store, and I will be immediately looking for a second job. It is a silly pain in the cash-ass to have to pay rent somewhere where I don't live, But I DID sign the lease! It would be very nice if my replacement magically showed up very very soon and took over my rent for me, but not too likely. Luckily, I am able to hold tightly onto the reigns of my 'good attitude horse' while he jumps over puddles and gallops through rivers of bad luck and misfortune. My horse is on it's way to a bright and amazing place, a place where time jerks people back to reality.

3 comments:

  1. YOU'RE MOVING BACK! WHAT?! YESSSSSSSSS, I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH GOD! I am going to see you VERY SOON, and we you will enjoy it! I have decided we will be best friends again......

    ReplyDelete